Lighthouse Technologies Limited is a global leader in LED video display technology that develops, manufactures, and markets LED video display solutions for multiple indoor & outdoor applications, media and entertainment events, and sports arenas across the globe. With numerous technological breakthroughs to our name, Lighthouse is a multi award-winning leader in the LED video display industry that holds itself with the highest standards of quality.
Founded in 1997 Lighthouse has a strong global presence with regional offices in Europe, North and South America, the Asia Pacific and China. Employing the most advanced technology, the highest quality manufacturing facilities, and world-class, round-the-clock technical support, Lighthouse satisfies customers on every major continent and captivates the imagination of millions.
Why choose Lighthouse?
Safety & Quality Assurance
- Meets world-class safety standards
- Systematic manufacturing management
- Stringent QA process and scientific testing
Creativity & Innovation
- First to introduce outdoor SMD LED screen to the market
- Customer-oriented designs
- Innovative, creative team of R&D, manufacturing, and technical support
- Lighthouse proprietary award-winning M5 Technology
- Powerful 4K HD LCM processor
- 16-bit color processing
It is the policy of the Company to adopt social responsibility initiatives and strive to be a good corporate citizen. We are committed to adopting sustainable development by integrating sustainability in our business operation. We are devoted to upholding environmental protection, social responsibility, as well as good corporate governance.
1) Environmental protection
- Observe and follow applicable environment protection laws and regulations.
- Take proactive measures to minimize negative impact on the environment.
- Enhance employee awareness of environmental protection.
2) Social responsibility
- Observe and follow labour laws and regulations.
- Strive to provide a safe and healthy working environment to all employees.
- Support meaningful community-oriented activities in partnership with our stakeholders.
3) Corporate governance
- Observe and follow commercial laws and regulations.
- Commit to integrity, fair business and competition.
- Identify and manage potential risks.